Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cold and rolling

I took the Katana for what will be the last ride of the season. When I left it was 47, on the ride home it was 35. It's that time of year to push the toys into the corner. I've found without those daily distractions I have more time to go to the ymca now, which I like. All my rolling might be indoor for a while. I have a new nick name, The Scooter King. I don't think it fits well because of all the mobility scooters in the neighborhood but I think it's a nice lil name. The kids have really taken to the scooters lately. They are both starting to glide rather than walk around pushing a scooter. I'm hoping this will translate to balancing a bicycle at some point. Fingers crossed.

I used my new used drill to put some holes in the Focus wagon bumper and attach a hitch. I have yet to wire the lights and only have two out of five bolts holding it but I think it looks great. It's been bothering me that this car doesn't have a hitch, not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment