Thursday, November 18, 2010

Others rolling

It's the holidays and we should appriciate the people around us and their ventures in rolling, starting with kids. I got so lucky and found another Peg Perego motorcycle on craigslist for $50, then when I got there they said how about $10. I was so blessed. It's hard not to be able to buy whatever things you see on the internet or in these Christmas catalogs we keep getting. God must be looking out for my little ones because they are at the right age to start riding these bigger power wheels and what was $250 new is much cheaper on craigslist. This new motorcycle is the Desert Challenger and can ride two kids on it. Check it out.



I also like to get pick of people out in their uniquie rides, here's a few examples...





No comments:

Post a Comment