Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bump in the road.

You can't make a plan without feeling at some point like the whole shooting match has fallen apart. I guess that's why so many people live in the moment. The thing I find is that you pick a goal at the end of your ride and don't worry about what wayward path gets you there. So many people have forgotten that the road is the important part and what you have to go through to get there.

So I looked up this thing called Amway, and it's a good thing but it says to become rich you have to build a life that will promote income based on what your company you built makes for you. That's logical. It goes to say the biggest hurdle for people to cross is to get pasted the idea that you have to slave away for someone else to earn every dollar. That makes sense too. Then I thought maybe I like poor and rolling. The thought made me smirk a little. There are those who build a company to hand down generation to generation, but they need workers. Lets face the fact that unless there is much divine intervention I can't run a business. Now I am open to the idea but it's never been my strong point to take orders and fill them. Ever. Someone told me they pray for witty invention to keep their operation going. I kinda think of that as praying for wisdom. That's always a good thing to ask for.

So next time your on the road and you see a gnarled patch of earth headed your way give it a wink and say, "I know I can ride over you and not fall!"

No comments:

Post a Comment