Sunday, November 21, 2010

Some assembely required

I've known men over the years that were building their own pride and joy buying one part at a time. Most of these men have had a clear vision of what they wanted the bike or hot rod to look like when they got done. I have never been one of these people. my own impulsive nature get in my way of making a vision come true. That doesn't mean I don't have drive or ambition, it's just uninhibited. So I should mention here that I donate plasma for extra cash, and that is what funds poor and rolling. Some day I hope to change the Blog name to "Rich and loving it" but until then I digress.

One day my wife said "You spend all your plasma money on food." I was using the money to take them out to eat when I could. If she didn't think it was right I thought I would use the money to get more bikes. Then I reasoned I don't need anymore bikes and nothing needs parts till spring. That's when I decided to use the money to get the kids as many rides as I can. As they're getting bigger they've needed toys that can keep up with them. The bikes they have now should last until they are about eight, that's four more years. So what will they ride next? I'm sure they'll inspire me to find something for them to ride. Here's some options from photobucket...

Shay on mini-chopper

pocket rocket

redline bmx1

No comments:

Post a Comment