Saturday, March 29, 2014

Well, it's time for an update!

I bought my wife the 150cc scooter and she even got her motorcycle license, so hot! We used our unbeleivable tax return and hauled it home in a snowstorm. I also got a CB350 I used to get a nonunion plumbing job. I made it through the summer and over the winter I managed to get back into the union plumbing. My  little CB started running rough and I found a free 85 Goldwing which I got running but felt akward to ride so I gave it to my brother for his birthday.

So with this years tax return I bought a 2005 Suzuki GS500. It's light, 60mpg, 50 horsepower and only $2000. I'm excited to start riding to work everyday. The bike came with a set of rear bags and a tank bag too. I'm hoping somehow to work in a multi state ride this summer. My friends are getting motorcycles too! A Hondamatic 400 for one of them. My mom is riding a Kawasaki 125 eliminator and my dad has a Suzuki S40. My other brother is riding an 82 GS850, vintage cool. My kids have a Razor dirt bike and the powerwheels Ducati Monster but they're getting ready for an minibike! Wow kids grow fast.

Things have changed so much in the last few years, we aren't so poor but we are still rolling...




No comments:

Post a Comment