Friday, October 14, 2011

Parked

Poor, check. Rolling, not so much.

The ghost of winter are starting to haunt. Truth be told I could be riding today if I could keep steady work lined up. I'm starting to think I suck as a painter. Here's to hoping I'll be good at something before I die. There is a long and tragic history in my family of "almost" being good at something. Seems like there is no real talent in the name Haggenmiller. We just plug away hoping to find a calling. Maybe I should get back into art? Is there any need for cute cartoons?

So the motorcycles sit as cold and rain have wondered into our little part of the world. Even the power wheels have been ignored by the kids. It's just not fun to ride in the cold. It's my god daughter's birthday tomorrow and I'd love to bring the little 125 Honda to give kids rids on but I don't have a trailer. If it's meant to be God will provide a way to get the bike there.

I had forgotten when I was in high school I gave all my cousins rides on the old KZ400. Now riding with my wife and kids I realize that I never really wanted a different motorcycle, I just wanted to ride that old Kawasaki on the road. Again, all things according to Gods plan. So as things sit with cold bearing down on us I constantly think about warmer days to come and try to figure out what the heck I'm doing.

Photobucket KZ400 like we used to ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment