Monday, October 10, 2011

Summer is going, going...

As the leaves gather ever higher I know the time is coming to pull the batteries out of the "personal combustion reaction chambers" (my coined term for motorcycles. Storage is a process when it comes to motorcycles. First you drain the reactant (fuel), clean out the lines and carb, and then remove the battery and put it somewhere that it won't freeze which would break the internal components. There are gell batteries which don't freeze but the are expensive. If I ever get down to one motorcycle I'll have to pick one up.

Soon I'll have to choose between the mountain bike or the trike. Bring on the snow, I'm ready!

Here's a flicker image, "Nature and Machine by Anuj Chaman" to get your motor running.


Nature and Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment