Monday, October 3, 2011

The new normal

I've been told that after undergoing a change in thinking you reach a point where you know what to expect from life again. I've had a shift in thinking leading me to get smaller motorcycles handed to me that I don't deserve because I couldn't by them. As I gather myself together I realize that something has remained constant, I don't want to spend the little money I have to get papers so I can ride them on the road. I just started a new job, and after three weeks of not working we were starting to panic again.

Having a job has been such a challenge for me. Just finding someone to need me week after week has been a struggle. I know things only get harder as you get older but I trust there is something for us all in the future. I don't know how to get rich but I know someone up there is going to keep us rolling. Thanks to everyone who keeps me on a motorcycle. You've shown how much I'm love again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment