Sunday, October 9, 2011

Catch me if you can

So in church they were mentioning that if the lord is prompting you to do something you shouldn't hesitate to listen. I love when church's decide to send out that kind of message, because I've been prompted to ride my motorcycle without registering it with Minnesota. You see there are a lot of dumb laws to keep stolen motorcycles from being used, there is no laws for "my brother bought this from a guy in North Dakota without a title". I guess the only thing to do is ride without registration? There is a long process by which you could, maybe get papers if the state grants you mercy. I can just see getting pulled over though...I should at least put some mirrors on the bike before I take it out screaming catch me if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment